Terms & Conditions
- ALL items are brand new
To initiate a return please contact us at email@example.com
- We do NOT refund if you have changed your mind, decided you no longer want the goods or just don’t like them, you can exchange or receive store credit
- When purchasing items from our store we will REFUND, EXCHANGE or OFFER STORE CREDIT if the item is faulty, damaged and communication has been made within 5 days of receiving the item
- When purchasing CASUAL WEAR from our store we will only EXCHANGE or OFFER STORE CREDIT if the customer is happy to pay ALL postage costs and the EXCHANGE is made within 7 days after receiving your parcel.
- Products being returned must be neatly folded. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay all freight charges to return the item. Although not required, it is suggested you track returns, as we are NOT responsible for items lost in transit.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If the item has been worn or is damaged in any way you will NOT be entitled to a refund or exchange. Postage associated with returns & exchanges is the responsibility of the customer. Return shipping of an item is also at the customers expense
- We ONLY offer a refund or exchange on a Evening or Bridesmaid Dress , if the item is faulty or damaged.
- All refunds are returned to your account that you paid your order with
- The Evening wear is a smaller make so please check the size charts carefully for your correct size, each dress has their own size chart it isn’t a generic size chart.
- The customer is to pay all postage costs if they are wanting to exchange an item
- Bridesmaid and Evening Dresses usually take 7-14 business days to arrive.
- No pick ups are allowed, We do NOT have a shop
Returns are to be sent to:
Chic Maxi Dress
PO Box 2021
Magill North SA 5072
Chic Maxi Dresses does not accept responsibility for lost orders. We only post items to given addresses or PO Boxes.Your parcel is sent with a tracking number. If a parcel gets lost in transit you will be given the tracking number and you are to deal with Australia Post directly.